Thank you for visiting the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton website. We invite you to explore the wealth of information you find here, and we hope you are able to find exactly what you are looking for. UACCM offers a number of opportunities to students of all ages, and we encourage you to read on to find out more about how to make your college experience more rewarding and fulfilling.
At UACCM, we strive to help students achieve their educational and career goals. Whether you want to move quickly into an exciting new career, earn college credits which are guaranteed to transfer to a four-year college, or simply experience personal enrichment, we have an option for you. Career-specific programs are available which can place you in the workforce in one to two years; you may enroll in a college-transfer program that will provide the first two years of a bachelor's degree at an affordable cost; or you may enroll in courses for self-improvement or fun.
UACCM helps ensure your collegiate and professional success by offering academically challenging programs within a supportive environment. Since we realize that the college experience happens both in and out of the classroom, available student activity programs are being expanded as well. Here are a few things we offer which can help put your goals within reach:
- Affordable Tuition
- Small Class Sizes
- Friendly, Supportive Atmosphere
- Intramural Sports Program
- Dedicated Faculty and Staff
- Financial Aid Assistance
- Convenient Location
- A Variety of Student Clubs and Organizations
- Hands-On Training
- Career and Transfer Services
- Disability Services
- Individual and Group Tutoring
For additional information on specific academic programs, please contact the Admissions Office at (501) 977-2053 or 1-800-264-1094 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no better way to experience UACCM than in person, so feel free to schedule a personal, guided campus tour. No matter where you are headed in life, UACCM can help make your journey more meaningful.
UACCM is located approximately 50 miles west of Little Rock in Morrilton, Arkansas. Click here to see a map with directions to UACCM. For specific building locations once you reach the college, please see our campus map.
Enrollment for the fall 2018 semester stood at 1902 credit-seeking students. UACCM has experienced an enrollment increase of 584 percent since becoming a our inception in 1963.
- Associate of Arts degree
- Associate of Science degree
- Certificate of General Studies
- Associate of Applied Science degrees
(two-year career-specific training)
- Associate of General Studies degree
(designed for students wishing to receive cross-training in a variety of areas)
- Technical Certificates
(two to three semester programs that provide entry-level skills)
- Certificates of Proficiency
(short-term career-training programs)
Did You Know?
- Established in 1963 as the state’s second vocational-technical school, UACCM has served the area for over 50 years as an educational institution, 25 years as a community college, and 15 years as part of the University of Arkansas System.
- UACCM is the sixth largest two-year college in the state (based on annualized FTE)
- UACCM’s enrollment has increased since our merger with the U of A System from an enrollment of 1,290 students in the fall of 2001 to 2042 students in the fall of 2015.
- UACCM has significantly increased the number of awards (certificates and degrees) for the last decade from 252 total awards in 2004-5 to 745 for 2014-15.
- UACCM’s campus acreage consists of 91.85 acres and 17 buildings, as well as our off-campus Community Education Center.
- UACCM continually upgrades all technical program curricula, with a focus on increasing business and industry partnerships.
- UACCM’s Give Meaning campaign was established to help fund a new Workforce Training Center to expand the capacity of the college’s technical programs.
- UACCM’s graduate survey from the spring/summer of 2015 showed that ninety-four percent (94%) of the technical award graduates responding stated they feel they were adequately trained by UACCM for a job in their field of study.
- UACCM’s graduate survey from the spring/summer of 2015 showed that 100 percent (100%) of transfer degree graduates responding feel that UACCM prepared them academically to transfer to a university to complete their bachelor’s degree. This survey also showed ninety-six percent (96%) of participating graduates would likely refer a friend or family member to UACCM.
- UACCM has great university partnerships to allow completion of bachelor’s degrees with students taking most of their classes on the UACCM campus or online. Students finishing an AAS degree at UACCM can complete a BAS degree from UAFS by taking their junior and senior year classes via compressed video at UACCM or online.
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Commission on Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation has granted accreditation to UACCM’s Early Childhood Development Associate Degree Program. UACCM is one of twelve associate degree programs sponsored by eight institutions of higher education throughout the nation to receive the accreditation in 2011, and one of only three two-year colleges in the state of Arkansas with this accreditation.
- UACCM is connected to the Arkansas Research & Education Optical Network (ARE-ON), a fiber optic network that provides nearly unlimited internet bandwidth for colleges and universities across Arkansas. All 22 state community colleges are connected with the four-year universities and over 400 rural health-care facilities through high-speed internet access.
- The National Center for Construction, Education and Research (NCCER) has awarded the welding program with accreditation. NCCER is a not-for-profit education foundation created to develop standardized construction and maintenance curricula and assessments with portable, industry-recognized credentials. This industry-standard credential makes our welding graduates even more desirable to future employers.