Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Certificate of Proficiency in Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology will be able to:
- Service basic HVAC/R systems using a schematic diagram.
- Properly recover and dispose of refrigerants.
- Troubleshoot and service different types of heating systems.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology program includes courses in electricity, motors, domestic refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when first offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.