Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Associate of Applied Science degree in Business will be able to:
- Communicate effectively using a diverse range of tools and methods including: printed materials, interpersonal relations, oral presentations, and presentation graphics.
- Use spreadsheet software to create and update spreadsheets, maintain statistical data, and prepare financial reports.
- Use problem-solving techniques, basic math skills, and available technology to solve business-related problems.
- Use database management software to enter and edit data, manipulate the data, and present data.
- Develop and improve professional strengths such as teamwork, time management, business ethics, and leadership skills.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
Recommended course order:
First Semester (Fall):
- Business English
- Applied Business Math
- Computer Applications
- Document Formatting
- Keyboarding Skills II
- Electronic Calculators
- Microsoft Outlook
Second Semester (Spring):
- Business Communications I
- Business Procedures
- Electronic Spreadsheet
- Word Processing I
Students must take Keyboarding Skills II the first semester in attendance.