- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
- Students should maintain good attendance, have a positive attitude, and be dedicated and determined.
Graduates are employed as:
- Instructors at technical colleges
- Professional estimators
- Professional refinishers
- Self-employed auto body shop owners
- Insurance adjustors
- Paint/supply representatives
- Parts store managers