- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Associate of Applied Science degree in Computer Information Systems Technology will be able to:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and administer advanced operating systems
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and administer computer networks.
- Install, configure, and maintain advanced security software.
- Use advanced programming.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
The Computer Information Systems Technology program is designed to provide students with computer programming skills and a knowledge of computer operating systems that will prepare them for careers in today’s information technology field.
AR Futures Grant
Looking for a way to pay your tuition and fees? This program is one of the qualifying certificate or degree programs for the Arkansas Future Grant. Click the logo above to learn more and apply.
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.