The Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology program is designed to prepare students in general electromechanical safety, maintenance, and troubleshooting practices that are applicable to multiple industrial settings. Students will be trained to perform a variety of skills to repair, install, adjust, and do preventive maintenance to high-tech industrial machinery.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Industrial maintenance technicians
- PLC electrical technician
- Systems maintenance mechanics
- Industrial maintenance mechanics
- Production line maintenance mechanics
- Machine and service electricians
- Field service mechanical and electrical technicians