Home Current Student Frequently Asked Questions

How do I log onto Campus Connect to get my grades?

Campus Connect allows students to access their midterm and final grades with ease. When you first access Campus Connect, your PIN number is assigned as the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Once you log into Campus Connect, you should change your PIN for security reasons. If you have lost or forgotten your PIN, it can be reset by contacting the Registrar's Office.

Do I have a school email address?

All UACCM students have access to and are encouraged to utilize an email address on the UACCM server. To take advantage of this, you must fill out a computer account form provided during registration. If you wish to complete a form at any other time throughout the academic year, one can be obtained from the information desk in the University Center. Once you complete a form, you will receive information on your email address and how to access it.

How do I drop a class?

Withdrawals made prior to the end of the registration period are not recorded on the student's permanent academic record, and withdrawals submitted after the registration period has ended will receive a grade of "W" (withdrawal) on the student's permanent academic record. To drop a class, obtain a Drop/Add Form from the Registrar's Office located in the University Center or from your academic advisor. Obtain approval from your advisor by requesting the completion and signing of the form. Then, go to the Financial Aid Office and the Student Accounts window located in the lobby of the University Center and have office personnel sign the form. Once all signatures are obtained, return the completed form to the Registrar's Office for processing. Completed drop forms must be submitted to the Registrar's Office by 4:00 pm. of the published drop/withdrawal date.

When is my tuition due?

This date varies between semesters. To check the current tuition due deadline, click here.

How do I request that a transcript be sent to another school?

Transcript Request Forms may be obtained online or in person at the Registrar's Office. You may download an online Transcript Request form, complete and sign the form, and return to the Registrar's Office; or you may send a signed request letter with your name, address and social security number to the Registrar’s Office. Be sure to indicate the number of copies requested and their respective destinations.

How can I find a job after school?

Looking for a job upon graduation can be a daunting task. Luckily, UACCM offers several services to make the search a little easier. The Career Development Office on campus is available to help students realize their career potential and introduce them to available employment opportunities. Additionally, they can offer help with resumes and other important employment documents. For more information, drop into the Career Development office to discuss your employment needs.

Does UACCM provide tutoring labs? Where are they?

Yes! UACCM offers free tutoring labs in math, writing, and computers. The Math Lab, Writing Center, and Computer Lab are available for students to prepare class assignments and/or to provide tutoring for those courses where students might need assistance. Staffed by full-time lab supervisors and student workers, the Math Lab, Writing Center, and Computer Lab are valuable resources for students. The Math Lab is located in the University Center; the Writing Center is located in the Kirk Building; and the Computer Lab is located in the Business Technology Center.

When is the library open?

The Gordon Library located in the west wing of the Kirk Building provides study and research materials and is a quiet place to complete homework. During the Fall and Spring Semesters, the library is open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday. Hours are subject to change each semester and term. Variations from these hours will be posted at the library.

I need a certification of my enrollment at UACCM. How can I get one?

Students often need certification of enrollment for insurance or loan purposes. You can download a request form by clicking here, or you can obtain one from the Registrar’s Office. All requests must be returned to the Registrar’s Office. Requests are not processed until the registration cycle for the certifying period has closed. At least one working day is required to complete this request.