UACCM Registered Student Organizations
- Sponsor: Courtney Stell, Director of Student Activities
The Student Activities Board (SAB) is open to any UACCM student who wants to help plan events and activities on campus. Its purpose is to encourage involvement among students to help create a cohesive campus community. The SAB is organized by the Director of Student Activities.
National Technical Honor Society
- Sponsor: Tom McLeod and Kristen Leger
- President: Laurelise Hubbard
- Vice President: Andrea Mathes
- SAB Representative: Warren Schleiff
The purposes of the National Technical Honor Society are to promote the ideals of honesty, service, leadership, and skill development among NTHS members; to reward scholastic achievement in career and technical education; to assist society members in their pursuit of career and educational goals; to help to build and maintain a stronger, more positive image for career and technical students and programs in the local community and throughout the state; to encourage the practice of high standards of personal and professional conduct and individual responsibility among the membership; and to help the school to initiate and maintain strong working partnerships with local institutions of business, industry, and commerce.
- Sponsors: Mat Herrman, Kara Jones, and Spring McCarthy
- Leadership Chair: Kristen Gipson
- Scholarship Chair: Paul (Barron) Shaw
- Fellowship Chair: Jessica Kemper
- Service Chair: Jonathan (JP) Powell
Phi Theta Kappa is an international honor society for two-year colleges. Students must earn a cumulative 3.5 GPA upon completion of 12 or more college-level credit hours to be eligible for membership. Invitations are sent in the fall and spring terms based on the previous semester's cumulative GPA. Once a member, students must maintain a 3.25 cumulative GPA to remain in the organization.
Phi Theta Kappa members are involved within the UACCM campus and in the community. They also prove themselves valuable students at transfer institutions and as employees in the local and regional workforce.
- Sponsor: Marilyn Thomas
- Vice President: Blake Walter
The mission of the Baptist Collegiate Ministry is to exalt God through growing in Christ, connecting to His church, and serving His world.
THRIVE College Ministry
- Sponsor: Morgan Roch
- President: Brooklyn Meeks
- Vice President: Dustin Stell
- Secretary: Keair Lee
The purpose of Thrive is to provide fellowship, worship, community service, and leadership opportunities to students at UACCM. Its mission is to share faith in Jesus Christ through lifestyle as well as active outreach in the community.
Air Conditioning, Heating, & Refrigeration Technology Club
- Sponsor: Carroll Chisum and Robert Pettry
This club is for students interested in air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration technology.
- Sponsor: Michael Hill
- President: Roberto Guevara
- Vice-President: Jorge Gutierrez
- Secretary: Anthony Silvia
- Treasurer: James Palmer
- SAB Representative: Shandolyn Paige
This club is for students interested in automotive collision repair.
Automotive Technology Club
- Sponsors: Howard West
- President: Angel Lineberry
- Vice-President: Gabriel Ultreras
The purpose of this organization is to bring together the students enrolled in the automotive technology program.
- Sponsors: Tosha Bradley and Jim Isom
- President/Treasurer: Juan Ventura-Canas
- Vice President: Alejandro Quintanilla
- Secretary: Gavin McCulley
- Historian: Casey Whitener
The CIS Club is one of the premier student organizations on the UACCM campus, providing leadership and service opportunities for its members. Its focuses are to serve students, the college, and the community. Every year, the CIS Club raises money to support local and national charities. However, they also know how to have fun! The CIS Club participates in all of the events held on campus, and members sponsor their own events, such as video game tournaments and LAN parties.
- Sponsor: Kristen Leger
- President: Charis McKay
- Vice President: Allan Liesche
- 3D Printing Guide: Jesse King
This club is for students interested in drafting.
Early Childhood Student Organization
- Sponsor: Morgan Roch
- President: Britney Jones
- Secretary: Emma Hance
- Treasurer: Shantee Trudell
The purposes of the Early Childhood Student Organization are to build competent leadership skills, develop a pride in the child care occupation, strengthen confidence in oneself, develop a feeling of cooperation, develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Sponsor: Courtney Stell
The Intramural Council is open to any UACCM student or employee who wants to help plan sports-related events and activities on campus. The Intramural Council organizes individual and group activities that appeal to a variety of student and employee interests. Its purpose is to allow for recreational opportunities that encourage comradery among the UACCM campus community. The Intramural Council is organized by the Director of Student Activities.
- Sponsors: Jim Harris
Prism Alliance is a social club for the LGTBQ community and its straight allies. The group focuses on LGBTQ rights and awareness issues. Prism Alliance strives to get the word out that everyone should be treated with equality and respect.
- Sponsors: Kristen Leger and Zackary Freeman
This club is for students interested in SkillsUSA competitions and related programs.
Student Association of Surveyors
- Sponsor: Terry Cleaver
- President: Jason Simmons
- Vice President: Caleb Harvey
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jason Fulmer
- Student Activities Representative: Kirsten Ivy
The purpose of the Student Association of Surveyors is to bring student surveyors together to pursue common interests in the field of surveying, giving them the ability to network all student levels within the program, plan activities throughout the semester, and advance the surveying program overall.
Welding Technology Club
- Sponsors: Morgan Park and Zack Freeman
- President: Jacob Blankenship
- Vice President: Christian Alvarez
This club is for students interested in welding.
How Do I Get Involved?
The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton has a variety of Registered Student Organizations to enhance the academic and personal growth of its students. Students interested in membership in one or more of these organizations should contact the Office of Student Activities located in the Student Union for additional information.
The Purpose of Registered Student Organizations
- To develop and coordinate campus-wide, student-life activities
- To promote fellowship and socialization among students and community involvement through charitable events
- To provide opportunities for leadership & service
- To provide an avenue for active communication between the student body and the faculty, staff, and administration of UACCM
This campus-wide program will allow volunteers to adopt a flower bed on campus. Flower beds can bring great beauty to campus, but with limited staff and funds the beds are often at the bottom of the priority list. This program will allow an individual or group to take over a bed. UACCM will pay for the plants and the volunteers will plant them and take care of them.