- New or Transfer Student
- Visiting Student
- High School Concurrent
- Undocumented Student
- International Student
The UACCM High School and Home School Admission Program is an opportunity for advanced or gifted high school and home school students to enroll in college courses to enhance or compliment their studies. High school students in grades nine through twelve may concurrently enroll for credit courses by meeting the criteria below.
Submit the Following Documents:
- High School Permit to Register Form
- Results of ACT, ACCUPLACER, or COMPASS testing.
- Official High School Transcript
- Immunization Record (2 MMRs)
- The student must have completed the 8th grade and be enrolled in an accredited high school or have met the Arkansas Department of Education regulations for Home School enrollment. Each semester, the student must complete a High School Permit to Register Form and obtain the approval of the high school principal, counselor, or superintendent or, for home school students, the parent/guardian/teacher.
- Students must be between 16 and 19 years of age to participate in the concurrent enrollment program.
- Students must complete all of the admission requirements for the College.
- The UACCM High School and Home School Concurrent Enrollment Program is not an open admission program. Students must meet each of the following admission criteria:
- Achieve a minimum Reading and English score as determined by current placement scores.
- Students wishing to enroll in Composition I or College Algebra must achieve a minimum English or Math score as determined by current placement scores.
- Before enrolling in other courses, students must satisfactorily complete any prerequisites as defined in the College Catalog.
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.50 or higher and approval of the high school principal or counselor.
- The Vice Chancellor for Academic Services reserves the right to waive any of the above requirements and allow the student to enroll concurrently.
- To continue participating in the UACCM High School and Home School Concurrent Enrollment Program, the student must achieve at least a 2.00 semester grade point average at UACCM. Students that do not maintain the minimum semester grade point average will not be allowed to enroll at UACCM for period of one year, unless otherwise approved by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Services.
- Students concurrently enrolled will be classified as non-degree seeking and will not be eligible for federal financial aid. (This will not prevent concurrent students from completing a Certificate of Proficiency.)
- Students enrolled concurrently may not enroll for more than 12 hours during any semester unless approved by the Vice Chancellor for Academic Services.
- Students enrolled concurrently will be required to comply with the College policies and procedures.
- Students enrolled concurrently will have all Mandatory Fees waived by UACCM. Payment of tuition, course specific fees (if any), and books will be the responsibility of the student unless these costs are paid by the high school, a grant, a private foundation, or other external entity. All arrangements for receiving concurrent high school credit are the responsibility of the student and the high school.
Concurrently enrolled students will be required to attend a mandatory orientation with a parent or guardian.
*These documents needed prior to admission and receipt of financial aid
University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, color, national origin, creed, family, religion, or age in its admissions, access, or employment policies.