- New or Transfer Student
- Visiting Student
- High School Concurrent
- DACA & Undocumented
- International Student
Scholarship Links for Non-U.S. Citizens
Undocumented & Non-Traditional Documented Immigrant Student Requirements
UACCM welcomes all students regardless of immigration status. Undocumented students will be charged Out-of-State Tuition unless they are able to submit the documentation indicated on the Non-Traditional Documented Immigrant Request For In-State Tuition Form. Payment Plans are available. Since undocumented students are not eligible for federal or state funded financial aid, we recommend applying for private scholarships. Non-traditional documented immigrants eligible for in-state tuition are also encouraged to apply for UACCM scholarships
Degree completion by a student does not guarantee licensure in Arkansas or any other state. Licensure is governed by the laws and regulations of each state. It is the responsibility of the student to understand a state’s licensure requirements, and to factor those eligibility requirements in making the decision to pursue a program of study that leads to licensure.
*Complete a UACCM Application for Admission Online.
If you do not have a social security number, you may request a unique ID number to use on the admissions application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name in the email.
Submit the Following Documents:
- * Provide results of ACT, ACCUPLACER, COMPASS, or SAT Testing.
- *Official High School Transcript or GED Scores
- Immunization Record (2 MMRs)
- *Official Transcript(s) from All Colleges Attended Including Concurrent Credit
Review the Non-Traditional Documented Immigrant Request For In-State Tuition Form, and if applicable submit it with supporting documents to the UACCM Admissions Office
Students must provide the following documentation to be eligible:
- Student must be a graduate of an Arkansas public or private high school or must have earned an Arkansas high school equivalency.
- Student must have resided in the State of Arkansas for at least three (3) years at the time of application for admission.
- Student must submit proof of one of the following:
- Student or parent holds a Federal Form I-766 United States Citizenship and Immigration Services issued Employment Authorization Document, known as a work permit.
- Student has requested and been approved for an exemption under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
- Student has immigrated from the Republic of the Marshall Islands and has verified legal presence in the State of Arkansas.
*These documents needed prior to admission
In addition to submitting all required documents, first-time entering freshman must demonstrate the following to be admitted to UACCM:
- High school graduates or GED graduates must have at least a composite ACT score of 15, SAT critical reading and math combined score of 691 (old SAT or comparable new SAT scores), COMPASS reading score of 63, ASSET reading score of 36, or ACCUPLACER reading score of 55 (or comparable ACCUPLACER Next Generation score).
Students failing to achieve the minimum acceptance score will be encouraged to attend an Adult Education Program to improve their test scores to at least the minimum level and then seek admittance to UACCM.
The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton (UACCM) is committed to providing an environment that emphasizes the dignity and worth of every member of its community and that is free from harassment and discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, service in the uniformed services (as defined in state and federal law), veteran status, sex, age, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or genetic information. UACCM, in making decisions regarding student admissions and other functions and operations, adheres to a policy of non-discrimination.