Applying For Free Financial Aid
UACCM offers students a wide variety of financial aid options. Students may apply for free financial aid by completing the steps listed below. Remember: Apply early–applying for financial aid is free!
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, the following changes are in effect as of March 23, 2020, and at this time campus will be closed until April 17, 2020.
The UACCM office of Financial Aid is closed to student traffic and our office staff is working remotely until April 17, 2020. As a result, we will be unable to accept documents in person.
In order to continue processing your financial aid in the best way we can while campus is closed due to COVID-19, we've created a form submission page for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The most secure method for submitting documents is via uaccm.formstack.com/forms/financial_aid_document_submission. Please contact the financial staff at email@example.com if you have any issues or concerns regarding the upload of your document(s).
- Documents may also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to privacy concerns, we strongly recommend that you only use your UACCM email account to submit documents to us via email. Please do not submit documents with Social Security Numbers if you are emailing documents but include your UACCM Student ID on all documents; this means you should not submit tax forms via email as well. We tell you this in order to protect you and your family’s identity.
- We will also accept documents via mail to: UACCM – Financial Aid 1537 University Blvd Morrilton, AR 72110 or fax to 501-977-2123. Please be aware that there may be a delay in processing mailed or faxed documents, but we will do our best to process those documents as soon as possible. We also recommend you email email@example.com if you fax documents in order for us to verify that we have received those documents.
Pictures of forms will be accepted, but please make certain the entire document is legible. If we cannot see enough of the form or are not able to properly read it, we will contact you and request you submit another copy.
If you need to contact our office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our financial aid staff will get back to you within 24 business hours.
Financial Aid can seem scary, complicated and intimidating at times especially during the current health crisis, but we are here to help you through the financial aid process every step of the way.
Thank you, and we hope you and your family remain safe and healthy!
Create an FSA User ID and Password and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov
Your FSA ID serves as your electronic signature and provides access to your personal records. You will need your FSA ID to access your federal student aid records online in order to view or make changes to your records. Dependent students will also be required to have a parent create their own FSA user ID and password.
While completing the FAFSA, be sure to add UACCM's code 005245.
Note: Applying for financial aid is a process. Completing the FAFSA is only the beginning.
Complete the Admissions process
Note: You must be fully admitted before financial aid will be awarded.
Submit all required supporting documents requested by the UACCM Financial Aid Office.
Please note that the Fianncial Aid Office cannot begin processing applications for a new award year until March of each year. For example, the 2018-2019 applications cannot be processed before March 2018. - to Financial Aid applications will be processed as quickly as possible.
Examples of supporting documents that MAY be requested:
- UACCM Admissions Requirements (Call 501-977-2053 to check your status.)
- Verification worksheet
- IRS tax return transcript
- Evidence of child support
- Parent(s) IRS tax return transcript (if dependent student)
- Parent(s) W-2s (if dependent student)
If supporting documents do not match the information submitted on the FAFSA, it will delay completing your PELL grant award and Any Loans. The Financial Aid Office will send you notification through the email address used on your FAFSA. Additional documentation may be required.
Priority deadline for completing this process in order to ensure your aid is available by the payment deadline:
- Summer – May 1
- Fall – July 1
- Spring – November 12
Policies are in place to provide consistent decisions for student applications concerning special circumstances which may or may not affect the student's eligibility for federal or state financial aid.
Examples of special circumstances are as follows:
- Unusual medical and dental expenses (expenses which exceed 7.5% of Adjusted Gross Income)
- Support of extended family
- Private elementary and secondary school costs; child care and dependent care costs
- Unusual debts
- Income reduction or non-recurring income
- Divorce or death of parent
- Dependency status
NOTE: Documentation must be provided in all cases to be reviewed.
All cases will be reviewed by a financial aid counselor. To determine eligibility for special circumstances, contact your Financial Aid Director.
Go After Free Money First
Take advantage of scholarships, grants, and other programs which offer money that doesn't need to be paid back. Both federal and state governments have scholarships and grants, so it's recommended that you begin by applying for those.
Includes Up to $6,095 in Pell Grant Funds Per Year (2018-2019)
Apply by completing the form at the link below:
Includes all ADHE Grants and Scholarships (Including the Arkansas Lottery Scholarship)
Apply by completing the form from Arkansas Department of Higher Education (ADHE) at the link below:
Includes over a dozen different academic and technical oriented scholarships