Home Financial Aid Amended Tax Information

Amended Tax Information

A student, spouse, or parent(s) who file an amended tax return (IRS Form 1040X) will need to submit the following documents:

  • A physically signed copy of the 1040X form by the tax filer or one of the tax filers, AND
  • Complete the ISR DRT information on the FAFSA, OR
  • Request an IRS tax return transcript (does not have to be signed) by going to www.irs.gov, Get A Tax Record.

NOTE:  If line 15 on the 1040X form has form 8962 checked, you will also need to attach form 8962 with the 1040X form. 

Remember for the 19-20 FAFSA you need 2017 tax information.