- Registration Dates
- Orientation Information
- Tuition Deadlines
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Payment Plan Deadlines
Instructions for the Automatic Payment Plan
Once set up, the payment plan is designed to automatically draft payments from either a bank account or a credit card. There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $35.00 that will be drawn from your account as soon as you sign up.
- If you are using a bank account, you may use either checking or savings accounts. You will need your bank name, bank routing number, and a bank account number. (If you are looking at a check, the routing number is on the bottom left and the account number is in the middle). Do not include the check number in with the account number. You cannot use a debit card or the number on the debit card to set up a bank draft.
- If you are using a credit card, you may use MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Visa.
to get started...
- When you click on the "Sign Up/Manage Payment Plan" button on this page, it will then prompt you to register if you are a new user.
- Next, you will "Search for Institution". (Morrilton's zip code is 72110)
- Past this step, follow instructions as prompted.
Please notify the Business Office if aid is awarded to ensure the Payment Plan is cancelled.