Accreditation & Approval
- Accredited-The Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org)
- American Welding Society
- Arkansas Division of Higher Education
- Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Arkansas Department of Health Section of EMS & Trauma Systems
- Arkansas Department of Human Services Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education
- Arkansas Department of Human Services Division of Medical Services Office of Long-Term Care
- ASE Education Foundation
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Early Childhood Associate Degree Accreditation
- The Early Childhood Development program at UACCM is accredited by the Commission on Early Childhood Higher Education Programs of the National Association for the Education of Young Children, 1313 L Street NW, Suite 500, Washington DC 20005. (800) 424-2460 ext. 8007. The accreditation term runs from November 2019 to July 2025.
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
- National Coalition of Certification (NC3)
- State Approving Agency for Veterans Training
The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton and its Board of Trustees reserve the right to restrict or limit the enrollment of any course and to make changes in the provisions (organization, fees, program offerings, curricula, courses, requirements, etc.) listed in the current catalog when such action is deemed to be in the best interest of the student or College. The provisions of the College Catalog do not represent in any way a contract between a student, prospective or otherwise, and the Board or the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton.
Statement of Assurance
The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, in making decisions regarding employment, student admissions, and other functions and operations, adheres to a policy of non-discrimination and complies with federal regulations and requirements as set forth in Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and PL 101-336 (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Persons having questions or seeking information regarding the College’s compliance with and implementation of the aforementioned regulations should contact: Director of Human Resources, University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton, 1537 University Blvd., Morrilton, AR 72110.