University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton (UACCM) is committed to excellence in learning and personal enrichment.
As a comprehensive community college, UACCM seeks to provide opportunities that enable its students to make significant societal contributions.
- To offer courses, certificate programs, and associate degree programs that provide students with the general education and technical skills needed to be successful in the workplace, for transfer to four-year institutions, or for lifelong learning.
- To provide a general education foundation across the curriculum that will enhance the students’ personal development, skills, and knowledge.
- To provide developmental education courses for students who need to improve academic skills in reading, grammar/writing, and mathematics.
- To provide comprehensive student support services that enhance student success.
- To provide adult basic educational programs that allow enhancement of skills for self-improvement, completion of a General Education Development (GED) diploma, or preparation for higher education endeavors.
- To offer community service and personal interest courses.
- To offer workforce development courses designed to meet a variety of occupational needs for business and industry.
- To provide a comprehensive assessment program for the purpose of improving instruction and student learning.
- To offer the facilities of the College and the talents of its faculty, staff, and students in order to promote educational, civic, and cultural endeavors within the community.