Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Associate of Applied Science degree in Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology will be able to:
- Troubleshoot and service different freezers, coolers, and ice machines.
- Measure a structure to calculate the correct load and system structure needed.
- Complete service paper work and billing for service performed.
- Perform a whole house audit and make adjustments to improve efficiency.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology program includes courses in electricity, motors, domestic refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
AR Futures Grant
Looking for a way to pay your tuition and fees? This program is one of the qualifying certificate or degree programs for the Arkansas Future Grant. Click the logo above to learn more and apply.
Graduates are employed as:
- Residential repair technicians
- Refrigeration and maintenance technicians in manufacturing or industrial plants
- Commercial refrigeration
- Energy auditors and controllers
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.