- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Air Conditioning, Heating, And Refrigeration Technology
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology program includes courses in electricity, motors, domestic refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
Graduates are employed as:
- Residential repair technicians
- Refrigeration and maintenance technicians in manufacturing or industrial plants
- Commercial refrigeration
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.