Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Technical Certificate in Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology will be able to:
- Troubleshoot and service basic HVAC/R systems using a schematic diagram.
- Properly wire HVAC components.
- Vacuum using a micron gauge and charge and adjust a system.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology program includes courses in electricity, motors, domestic refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
AR Futures Grant
Looking for a way to pay your tuition and fees? This program is one of the qualifying certificate or degree programs for the Arkansas Future Grant. Click the logo above to learn more and apply.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when first offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
Graduates are employed as:
- Residential repair technicians
- Refrigeration and maintenance technicians in manufacturing or industrial plants and hospitals
- Commercial refrigeration
- Energy auditors and controllers