- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Air Conditioning, Heating, And Refrigeration Technology
The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology program includes courses in electricity, motors, domestic refrigeration, heating, and air conditioning.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when first offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Residential repair technicians
- Refrigeration and maintenance technicians in manufacturing or industrial plants and hospitals
- Commercial refrigeration