- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Associate of Applied Science degree in Automotive Technology will be able to:
- Perform advanced electrical troubleshooting and repair on multiplex wiring with modules.
- Perform basic overhauls of engine, transmissions, and differentials.
- Diagnose, locate, and repair mechanical issues.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
Students interested in Automotive Technology should enjoy working with their hands in a shop setting and should possess decision-making and problem-solving skills.
AR Futures Grant
Looking for a way to pay your tuition and fees? This program is one of the qualifying certificate or degree programs for the Arkansas Future Grant. Click the logo above to learn more and apply.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Independent shop owner/operators
- Shop managers in auto dealerships
- Parts store managers
- Managers of nationwide trucking companies
- Owners of trucking companies and truck shops
- Line mechanics