- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Students interested in Automotive Technology should enjoy working with their hands in a shop setting and should possess decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Independent shop owner/operators
- Shop managers in auto dealerships
- Parts store managers
- Managers of nationwide trucking companies
- Owners of trucking companies and truck shops
- Line mechanics