- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
This program is designed to allow students to enter the workforce quickly. Students are provided the technical skills required to install, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs. Hands-on training with industry-standard equipment enhances the educational experience for students. Students completing the technical certificate may take exams leading to an A+ Certificate.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians