- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Computer Information Systems Technology
This program is designed to allow students to enter the workforce quickly. Students are provided the technical skills required to install, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs. Hands-on training with industry-standard equipment enhances the educational experience for students. Students completing the technical certificate may take exams leading to an A+ Certificate.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians