- Certificate in Computer Maintenance
- Certificate in Networking Technology
- Technical Certificate
- Associate of Applied Science
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Technical Certificate in Computer Information Systems Technology will be able to:
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain basic operating systems.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain computer hardware and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and maintain common software applications.
- Install, configure, and maintain basic security software.
- Use basic programming.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
The Technical Certificate in Computer Information Systems Technology is designed to allow students to enter the workforce quickly. Students are provided the technical skills required to install, maintain, and troubleshoot PCs. Hands-on training with industry-standard equipment enhances the educational experience for students. Students completing the technical certificate may take exams leading to an A+ Certificate.
AR Futures Grant
Looking for a way to pay your tuition and fees? This program is one of the qualifying certificate or degree programs for the Arkansas Future Grant. Click the logo above to learn more and apply.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Network administrators
- Help desk specialists
- Service technicians