Program Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the Technical Certificate in Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology will be able to:
- Apply basic principles of motor and system controls.
- Able to apply basic principles of fluid power.
Click here to view Institutional Learning Outcomes.
The Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology program is designed to prepare students in general electromechanical safety, maintenance, and troubleshooting practices that are applicable to multiple industrial settings. Students will be trained to perform a variety of skills to repair, install, adjust, and do preventive maintenance to high-tech industrial machinery.
AR Futures Grant
Looking for a way to pay your tuition and fees? This program is one of the qualifying certificate or degree programs for the Arkansas Future Grant. Click the logo above to learn more and apply.
- Students required to take remedial courses must follow the UACCM Student Success Plan.
- Students should take classes when offered as some classes are only offered certain semesters.
- Students should plan electives early to ensure completion of courses within the desired time frame.
Graduates are employed as:
- Industrial maintenance technicians
- PLC electrical technician
- Systems maintenance mechanics
- Industrial maintenance mechanics
- Production line maintenance mechanics
- Machine and service electricians
- Field service mechanical and electrical technicians