The Dietary Management program is designed for individuals who wish to obtain the Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) credential. The program follows the curriculum prescribed by the Association of Nutrition and Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) which is the national professional organization for dietary managers. It consists of classroom instruction and field experiences. Field experiences will be scheduled on an individual basis. All students are encouraged to join ANFP as a pre-professional member upon starting the program. Successful graduates of this program are eligible for the CDM credentialing exam and ANFP Professional membership.
- Completion of all general admission requirements to UACCM
- Immunization record showing proof of immunity against measles and rubella (for those students born on or after January 1)
- Current proof of tuberculosis screening Malpractice insurance
- Satisfactory Criminal Background check
- Stand prolong periods of time
- Lift up to 50 lbs