- Familiarize yourself with your degree plan and work closely with your advisor to develop a plan of action to ensure you complete all graduation requirements in a timely manner.
- Meet with your advisor to verify upcoming completion of all required courses according to your degree plan.
- Apply to graduate by submitting a Graduation Application found in the Graduation Section under the Registrar’s Portal Tab.
- Monitor UACCM’s Facebook page and Website for a listing of programs included in each commencement ceremony. Students will also receive a letter from the Registrar’s Office with specific graduation information.
- Make sure your mailing address and telephone number is current with the Registrar’s Office.
- Watch for announcements in the form of letter, text or voice messages, portal announcement, email, or post on social media. These announcements include information like graduation dates and times, as well as details on cap and gown pick-up.
- Pick up cap, gown and tassel.
- Arrive 30 minutes before commencement start time and report to the Fine Arts Building.
- Diplomas will be available 6-8 weeks following commencement. Diplomas will available for pickup for a 1-2 week time-period. Any diplomas not picked up during that timeframe will be mailed. Diplomas will not be released to graduates who have a hold on their accounts.