UACCM’s concurrent enrollment program allows high school and home school students to enroll in college-level technical courses or college-transfer courses. These students can complete a certificate or associate degree while meeting high school graduation requirements.
UACCM Career Center
Earn Credentials While In Grades 10 Through 12 That Are Valued by Employers
Tuition, Fees, and Supplies for Technical Courses Paid Through the Office of Skills Development
Hands-On Training with State-of-the-Art Equipment
Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology
Automotive Service Technology
Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
Emergency Medical Technician
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
Other Concurrent Programs
Complete College Credits While In Grades 9 Through 12
Mandatory Fees Waived
Opportunities for Increased Academic Rigor
Career Specific Programs
Get relevant, hands-on training to quickly move into a career.
Complete the general education requirements to transfer to a four-year university.
Each school district determines which courses/programs students are eligible to enroll in (such as if students may enroll in Career Center courses). If your school is not listed as having a MOU with UACCM, you may not enroll in concurrent courses for the 2020-2021 academic year. However, you may contact the Director of Advising and Concurrent Enrollment to inquire about your school possibly being added for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Atkins School District
- Clinton School District
- Conway School District (limited to non-career center courses)
- Danville School District
- Dardanelle School District
- Dover School District
- East End School District (Bigelow)
- Greenbrier School District (limited to non-career center courses)
- Guy Perkins School District
- Home School
- Mayflower School District
- Nemo Vista School District
- Perryville School District
- Pottsville School District
- Russellville School District
- Sacred Heart Catholic School
- South Conway County School District (Morrilton)
- South Side Bee Branch School District
- Western Yell County (limited to non-career center courses)
- Wonderview School District
All concurrently enrolled high school students will be required to complete New Student Orientation. Concurrent students will be enrolled in this orientation when they meet with a UACCM Advisor.
An optional parent orientation will be held prior to the start of each term to provide information to parents/guardians regarding the concurrent program at UACCM.