As required by the Higher Education Opportunity Act, the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton will adhere to the following Code of Conduct.
- No revenue-sharing arrangements will be made with any lender.
- No gift accepted by the Financial Aid Office employees from a lender, guarantor, or servicer of education loans.
- Financial Aid employees may not accept from a lender, or an affiliate of any lender, any fee, payment, or other financial benefit as compensation for any type of consulting arrangement or contract to provide services to or on behalf of a lender relating to education loans.
- Borrowers will not be encouraged to use particular lenders, nor will they be assigned a lender through award packaging or other methods. No loan certifications will be refused or delayed based on the borrower’s selection of a particular lender or guaranty agency.
- Lender staffing assistance will not be requested or accepted, including call center staffing
or financial aid office staffing.
- No officer or employee of UACCM’s Financial Aid Office who serves on an advisory board, commission, or group established by a lender or guarantor, or a group of lenders or guarantors will receive anything of value from the lender, guarantor, or group, except for reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred by the employee for serving on the board.
- No offers of funds may be requested or accepted for private loans.