The UACCM Honors Program is designed to promote a rigorous academic curriculum for eligible talented and motivated students. The Honors Program provides an enhanced intellectual environment to encourage critical thinking and varied opportunities to expand communication along with cultural and community awareness.
Enhanced Educational Opportunities
Experiential Service Learning
The Honors Program is available to incoming freshman, current, and transfer students. At least 13 credit hours of honors-designated courses and 30 hours of service learning are required for a student to graduate as an Honors Program graduate along with a program grade point average (GPA) of 3.25 (honors-designated courses) and a cumulative GPA of 3.5.
- High school GPA of 3.5 (based on 6 semester) on a 4.00 scale or GED® 640
- ACT composite score of 24 or above or comparable ACCUPLACER scores
- Advanced Placement Exam with a score of 4 or 5
- Six-hours of concurrent credit (ACTS courses) with a GPA of 3.5
- 12 college-level credit hours from UACCM or an accredited institution with a 3.5 GPA
Complete the admission process to UACCM.
Meet the following critera.
High School or Entering Freshman (Must meet two of the four following qualifications)
Current UACCM Students or Transfer Students
Submit a UACCM Honors Program Application
An admission essay (see the application for topics), two letters of recommendation, and an interview are required.
For more information, email email@example.com.
The UACCM Honors Program Application and required supporting materials must be submitted by the following due dates.
- Priority Deadline - April 1
- Final Deadline - June 1
- Priority Deadline - November 1
- Final Deadline - December 1
Applications to the Honors Program submitted later than the final deadline date of submission for the fall or spring semester will be processed the next semester. Only after the application and supporting materials are complete will the application be reviewed.