Policy for Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation and Sexual Misconduct Complaints
The University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton (UACCM) is committed to providing an environment that emphasizes the dignity and worth of every member of its community and that is free from harassment and discrimination based upon race, color, religion, national origin, service in the uniformed services (as defined in state and federal law), veteran status, sex, age, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or genetic information. Such an environment is necessary to a healthy learning, working and living atmosphere. Accordingly, all acts of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and sexual misconduct as defined by this Policy are prohibited.
Title IX protects the College community from sexual discrimination, harassment and misconduct in a school’s education programs and activities. Title IX protects the College community in connection with all academic, educational, extracurricular, and other College programs, whether those programs take place on College property, in College transportation, at a class or training program sponsored by the College at another location or elsewhere.
This Policy shall not be construed or applied to restrict academic freedom at the College, nor shall it be construed to restrict constitutionally protected expression.
Consistent with state and federal law, reasonable accommodation will be provided to persons with disabilities.
Mandatory Title IX Training
New students are required to complete an online mandatory Title IX training. If you completed this training in the past, you are not required to complete again but are encouraged to do so.
Instructions for completing this training
These instructions can also be found on the Blackboard home screen. Students will be alerted through campus email of the final deadline for completing this training.
- Navigate to https://platform.everfi.net/registration/signup
- Enter registration code: 86082a04
- Click "I’m a Student"
- Create your profile and agree to the terms of the service
- Click "Finished!" (You will receive an email confirmation that your account has been created)
- Click "Get Started" (make sure your Volume is ON)
- Give honest answers to the survey questions
- Only complete Part I (Part 2 instructions will come 30 days after completing Part 1)
Allow at least 1 hour to complete the entire training.
You may stop at any time and pick up later where you left off:
- Navigate back to https://platform.everfi.net/registration/signup
- Select "I already have an account Log In" in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Please email TitleIX@uaccm.edu with questions.