UACCM Financial Aid Forms & Resources

Previous enrollment History

Your file was chosen by the Department of Education for verification of previous enrollment history.   You will need to submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges for the past four years (2018-2022) even if the transcripts were not initially requested by the Admissions Office.  If you are not sure where you previously attended and received aid, you can log onto to review where you previously attended and received aid.  You will use your Federal Student Aid (FSA) user id and password that you used to complete the FAFSA to log into this site. 

If you had semesters at the previous colleges you attended in which you did not pass any classes, be prepared to submit an Appeal Worksheet ( and written documentation explaining why you failed to earn academic credit.  The UACCM Appeal Committee will then determine whether the documentation supports the reasons given for your failure to earn academic credit at the institution(s).  If the documentation supports the failure and is approved by the committee, then you will be eligible to continue receiving federal student aid.  If the committee determines that the documentation does not support the failure, you will be ineligible for federal student aid funds and sent a letter explaining what you must do to regain eligibility at UACCM.

NOTE: if you transfer schools within the award year, you will be required to go through a similar process at that school.