UACCM Financial Aid Forms & Resources

Amended Tax Information

A student, spouse, or parent(s) who file an amended tax return (IRS Form 1040X) will need to submit the following documents:

  • A physically signed copy of the 2021 federal 1040X form by the tax filer or one of the tax filers, AND
  • Submit a signed copy of the original 2021 federal tax forms 1040, 1040-SR or 1040-NR and schedules 1,2,3 and/or C if applicable, OR
  • Request an 2021 IRS tax return transcript (does not have to be signed) by going to, Get Your Tax Record. 

NOTE:  If line 15 on the 1040X form has form 8962 checked, you will also need to attach form 8962 with the 1040X form.

Remember for the 23-24 FAFSA you need 2021 tax information.