UACCM Financial Aid Forms & Resources

IRS Documenation

2023-2024 IRS Documenation

Your file has been chosen for verification, and we have to verify the tax information you submitted on the FAFSA.  The best way to handle this, and what we strongly recommend, is that you go to and elect to have your tax information imported directly into your FAFSA by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT).  By doing it in this way, you reduce unnecessary delays in the processing of your file.  If you need assistance, call the UACCM Financial Aid Office at 501-977-2055.

Alternately, you may submit a signed copy of the 2021 federal 1040, 1040-SR, or 1040-NR with Schedules 1, 2, 3, and/or C if applicable, or an official 2021 IRS Tax Return Transcript.  To obtain an IRS Tax Return Transcript go to, click on Get Your Tax Record (if you are able you can get a transcript online or you can get a transcript by mail), and request a Return Transcript for 2021 (if you chose by mail it will take 5-10 business day to get to you; it will be mailed to the address you entered).   You may also use an IRS 4506-T or 4506-T-EZ Form to order tax forms and have them mailed to a different address.

Verification of 2021 IRS Income Tax Return Information for Individuals Who Were Victims of IRS Identity Theft

A victim of IRS tax-related identity theft must submit:

  • A 2021 IRS Tax Return DataBase View (TRDBV) Transcript obtained from the IRS; and
  • A statement signed and dated by the tax filer indicating that he or she was a victim of IRS tax-related identity theft and that the IRS has been made aware of the tax-related identity theft.

Note:  Tax filers may inform the IRS of the tax-related identity theft and obtain a TRDBV transcript by calling the IRS’s Identity Protection Specialized Unit (IPSU) at 1-800-908-4490.  Unless the institution has reason to suspect the authenticity of the TRDBV transcript provided by the IRS, a signature or stamp or any other validation from the IRS is not needed.

Verification of 2021 Income Tax Return Information for Individuals Who Filed Non-IRS Income Tax Returns

If an individual filed or will file a 2021 income tax return with Puerto Rico, another U.S. territory (e.g., Guam, American Samoa, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Northern Marianas Islands), or with a foreign country, provide a signed copy of that 2021 income tax return(s).  If they are in foreign language, you must let us know in what country the taxes are filed, and the current currency exchange to the American dollar.