UACCM Financial Aid Forms & Resources

Instructions for Ordering Tax Transcripts

Online Instructions for Ordering a Tax Transcript from the IRS

  • Visit
  • Click on “Get Your Tax Record” on the homepage of the IRS website.
  • Choose to order it “Online” or by “Mail”.
  • Make sure that when given the option to choose that you order a Tax Return Transcript for the year 2021.
  • Please sign the bottom of your transcript before turning in to the Financial Aid office.
  • If a Letter of Non-filing is needed, please complete IRS form 4506-T and mail/fax it to the IRS and complete the interoffice form in the UACCM Financial Aid office.