UACCM Student

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the best ways to stay informed with what is going on at UACCM?

All students are automatically entered into the UACCM Emergency Alert System. This system allows campus administrators to quickly communicate with students via text messaging and phone call in the event of an urgent situation on campus.

Students can also follow UACCM on their most commonly used social media platforms for event announcements, updates, features, pictures, videos, and more from the College. UACCM can be found on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Flickr.

How do I know if campus is closed due to severe weather?

In the case of inclement weather, the College may close or delay opening and, in some cases, may designate a virtual learning day. If a delay is issued, only the classes after the delayed opening time will be held that day. All classes prior to the delayed opening time will be cancelled. Any student not able to make it to campus due to hazardous road conditions should contact his/her instructors.

Campus closures or delays will be announced in the following ways:

  • The Campus Emergency Alert System allows campus administrators to quickly communicate with students, faculty, and staff via a recorded phone call message and/or text message.
  • Social Media Announcements will be posted to the main UACCM Facebook page,

What is a Virtual Learning Day?

In the event that a virtual learning day is designated, all students will be required to log onto Blackboard and complete the required academic assignments provided for each course.

When is my tuition due?

Tuition and fees are due by the beginning of the semester.

Where Do I go to get my grades?

Campus Connect allows students to access their midterm and final grades with ease. Currently enrolled students can access Campus Connect by logging in to the My UACCM Portal.

What is the My UACCM Portal?

The My UACCM Portal, often referred to as simply "the Portal", is the central hub for enrolled students to access their classes through Blackboard or account information through CampusConnect. Helpful information can also be found on different department links throughout the Portal.

What is the Online Learning Management System at UACCM?

UACCM uses Blackboard learning management system to deliver online content for classes. Student Username is first initial + middle initial + lastname + last three numbers of student ID. The password is first initial of your first name, middle name, and last name—all lowercase + "ID#" + entire Student ID number. Use "X" for the middle initial if you don't have one. Computer/email/Portal/Blackboard accounts won't be available until the first day of classes/orientation.

Do I have a school email address?

A UACCM e-mail account is available to all currently enrolled students. Accounts for first-time entering or returning students will be set up by the first day of classes. Your account will remain active between semesters as long as you are pre-registered for a following semester. Accounts for students who are no longer enrolled or pre-registered will be deleted soon after the beginning of the fall and spring semesters. All important campus information is distributed to students through their UACCM e-mail. Students must read Network Account Access Policies and email a completed copy of the the UACCM Network Access Form to the UACCM Help Center in order to gain access to campus email.

E-mail may be accessed online by visiting For login information and network account access forms and policies, visit the IT/Computer Info. tab on the Portal.

I'm considering taking courses online, what should I know?

UACCM delivers classes online using a few different methods; some of which require lots of self-discipline. See the Online Learning page for an explanation of these methods and a breakdown of what is required for these types of courses.

How will I know what computer will work best for classes at UACCM?

Visit the Technology Requirements page of the UACCM website to see a list of minimum requirements students should know for before purchasing a device for course work. Students may also check their current device's web browser for compatibility by visiting the Device Compatibility Checker page.

Who can I contact to help with computer issues or if I have trouble logging in to my UACCM accounts?

The Information Technology (IT) Help Center is on hand during office hours to assist students with many different computer-related issues. Students may drop by the Help Center in the Library Complex, Room 103 for face-to-face assistance or may contact the department by email at or by phone at 501-208-5312 for support. Students are also encouraged to visit the IT/Computer Info tab on the My UACCM Portal for information that may also help to answer technical questions.

Does UACCM provide a tutoring lab? Where are they?

Yes! the Learning Center, located in room 102 in the Library Complex, offers a free tutoring. Tutoring is provided both in-person and online. Find tutoring schedules through the Tutoring Services webpage or by going to the Academic Commons website. Academic Commons located in the Library Complex also offers multiple science models to help anatomy and physiology students get hands-on experience before test day.

When is the library open?

The E. Allen Gordon Library located in the Library Complex provides students with physical and electronic library resource materials and is a quiet place to complete homework. Also known as Academic Commons, the hours can vary each semester but usually start before classes begin for the day and remains open until late. To view the current semester's hours, visit the Academic Commons website where you can also access eBooks and database articles anytime of the day or night.

What is X-Period?

The block of time from 12:05 to 12:55 p.m. each Tuesday and Thursday in which no classes are scheduled is referred to as X-period. Student organization meetings and special events frequently take place during this time.

I need a certification of my enrollment at UACCM. How can I get one?

Students often need certification of enrollment for insurance or loan purposes. You can download a request form by clicking here, or you can obtain one from the Registrar’s Office. All requests must be returned to the Registrar’s Office. Requests are not processed until the registration cycle for the certifying period has closed. At least one working day is required to complete this request.

How do I drop a class?

Withdrawals made prior to the end of the registration period are not recorded on the student's permanent academic record, and withdrawals submitted after the registration period has ended will receive a grade of "W" (withdrawal) on the student's permanent academic record. To withdraw from a class, students will need to complete the Course Drop/Withdrawal Form and may be required to obtain several signatures to complete the process. For a full list of steps and/or to access the Drop/Withdrawal Form online, see the Course Add/Withdrawal section of the Registrar's page. Completed drop forms must be submitted by 4:00 pm of the published drop/withdrawal date.

How do I request that a transcript be sent to another school?

Students, former students, and alumni may request UACCM transcripts in person, for pick up by another person, or sent through the mail. For any of these options, students will need to complete a Transcript Request Form. For more information about the process of requesting transcripts and/or to obtain a Transcript Request Form online, see the Transcript Request section of the Registrar's page.

Is There Food Options on Campus?

Yes, vending machines are located throughout campus for students to purchase softdrinks, water, and snack items. These machines accept both cash and debit/credit card. The Timberwolf Grill is an on-campus option for students to purchase a hot lunch. Visit the Timberwolf Grill website for menu items and pricing. The Timberwolf Grill accepts cash, debit/credit cards, as well as a prepaid meal card that may be purchased at the Student Accounts window in the University Center or charged to available financial aid funds during the normal charge time. The Timberwolf Pantry is free option for students who struggle with food-insecurity. Food and basic hygiene items may be taken or donated at pantries located on the first floor lobby in the Business Technology Center, Room 125 in the Kirk Building, the vending area in the Library Complex, and the lobby near Tyson Training Hall in the Workforce Training Center.

How Could I Donate to the Timberwolf Pantries?

Helping fellow students is what makes UACCM such a special community. UACCM has set up an Wishlist that can be used as a registry for viewing the current needs of the pantry and purchasing items. Purchased items will be delivered directly to the college and stocked in the pantries as needed.

What if I'm having trouble transitioning to college life?

Students are not always prepared for college life. This may because of stressors inside or outside the classroom, a lack of clear career goals, or an inability to function within the parameters of the classroom. UACCM's department of Student Development can assist students with these issues through personal counseling, career planning, student readiness, and accessibility and accommodations. Student Development also hosts many group meet-ups which can help students reach their full potential.

How is the best way meet and get to know fellow students?

Being social and engaged in campus life is not only fun but can be beneficial for success throughout college and help build connections for future growth. UACCM helps facilitate connections outside the classroom through lounges and study areas, events, activities, and groups and clubs.

How can I find a job after school?

Looking for a job upon graduation can be a daunting task. Luckily, UACCM offers several services to make the search a little easier. The Student Development office is available to introduce students to available employment opportunities. Additionally, they can offer help with resumes and other important employment documents. For more information, drop the Student Development office to discuss your employment needs.

What services are available to students with children at home?

If childcare is a need, UACCM offers childcare services through the Earle Love Child Study Center located on campus. The Center has a Level Two Better Beginning rating awarded by DHS/Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Education.

Parents who are majoring in certain technical programs at UACCM may qualify for assistance through the Arkansas Career Pathways program. Career Pathways can offer free career training and college classes along with helping students overcome some other barriers such as help with childcare, transportation, books and supplies, and more.

Where do I report a missing item or take a found item on campus?

The Admissions Office in the University Center maintains a lost-and-found for items found on campus. Students who have accidentally left an item on campus should begin their search by contacting 501-977-2053 or by coming to the Information Booth in the University Center and describing the lost item.